The reThink Cybersecurity – Israel Study Trip special subsidised fee for qualified cybersecurity decision makers:
• US$1,800 for full package (incl. of return economy airfares*) – normal fee: US$3,600
• US$1,000 for land package (excl. airfares) – normal fee: US$2,500
The above fees are inclusive of internal transportations, accommodation, daily meals and networking activities.
Space is limited; registrations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please complete the following form and we will be in touch with you with more information.
*Limited to countries in Asia
*By submitting your registration, you agree to the following terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Registration for this event is limited to qualified senior IT and cybersecurity decision makers from user organisations. The organiser reserves the right to decline registration deemed inappropriate. We thank you for your understanding as we maintain the relevance of this audience.
- Upon the organiser’s acceptance of your registration, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with information on how to complete the payment process.
- By registering for this event, you consent to the inclusion of your name, title and organisation in the shared delegate list. The organiser may disclose your personal data to event partners and third party service providers supporting the event. To object to the processing of your personal data, you may send us a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org